Monday 3 December 2007

A New Dawn


I've had some messed up sleeping patterns for a couple of months now, and I was kind of hoping that the continental move and time zone difference would cancel that out. It hasn't and so I finally got to sleep between 5 or 6 in the morning earlier today a wee bit worried that I'd be fading very quickly. However I felt quite perky on getting up and thought I'd take a snap of the view from my new apartment to share with you.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "The Jing". The air here is frequently polluted but this morning (as indeed was the first morning I spent here in September) felt like a morning for heroes. The glare from the sun on the buildings was so strong that I nearly broke out into a chorus of 'The future's so bright I gotta wear shades'. Well OK I lied about that bit but what's a blog for if I can't blag a bit right? So really I hailed a taxi and made my way into my shiny new work place.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be very exciting Mr Frith - not just for us fanatics of your blog, but for you and the brands you work on in China.

    See you very soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am VERY excited about the future squire. Might have to nip down to Shangers and catch up with you on your next trip. Lots of things I want to talk about :)

    ReplyDelete