Tuesday 29 March 2016

Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUn...





The Big Pharma vaccine shills I noticed on Twitter mentioned earlier have all backed off. Well you're too late. I've put a a solid amount of work into studying the subject and I intend to make sure that as many people as I can are informed of the compelling professional medical testimony and evidence of fraudulent data.

Not only that but I'm reconnecting with people I know are better informed than me and will be encouraging them to get back into the fight for what is easily one of the most pernicious assaults on human health.

To be clear again. I'm not against all vaccines but it's undeniable which ones are being peddled for profits or even more malicious intentions. I leave it to you to determine which toxins you feel comfortable being pushed under your skin.